What is our returns process?
You have 14 days from the date on which the goods were received to request the return of items for a refund. Goods shipped back without return order will not be processed and therefore you will not receive a refund.
Tennant will refund the cost of the approved item(s); transportation costs will be at your expense. Special conditions could apply to return with total value over 750 GBP/EUR and this will be assessed case by case. Please note that a selected range of parts cannot be returned:
- Incomplete kits
- Floor stock materials like bolts, washers etc.
- Batteries / Chargers
Rubber materials and or linatex
- Parts that contain rubber and or linatex
- Brushes / Pads and Pad-holders
- Materials that are not part of standard assortment (custom products)
- Parts that are no longer in Tennant’s assortment
To return a product, please follow the below steps:
- Please contact Customer Service and send them the list of parts (including order number and part reference) you want to return for approval.
- Customer Service will contact you with detail of parts approved including a unique return order reference. Please add this reference to your return.
- Arrange transport with carrier of preference to Tennant:
Quality Control Returns
5405 AB Uden
- Ship the parts in original packaging (if available) and check that returned parts are complete, unused and in saleable condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, Customer Service will issue credit note provided that goods are received in saleable condition.
Please note, this only applies to orders which were purchased from Tennant (direct or online). Products purchased elsewhere should be returned to the retailer or dealer from which they were originally purchased.